Our second guide profile is Ryan
1. How long have you worked for Franz Josef Glacier Guides?
Since November 2010.
2. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Too good to be true.
3. What is your earliest memory of the outdoors?
Driving a tractor around on the family farm when I was five.
4. What is the funniest thing that's happened to you while working on the glacier?
Everyone hassles me about being an Aussie and I'm NOT!
5. Where is the best little getaway on the West Coast?
Hokitika for shopping or Greymouth for Countdown...
6. What have you got planned for your next big adventure?
The Fritz range, Take Two.
7. What do you spend most of your spare time doing?
Adventure sports and skydiving.
8. Where is the best place you have taken a photo from?
9. In one sentence can you describe your life in South Westland for me?
Work, play and more work, more play!
10. What do you most enjoy about your job or the Franz Josef Glacier?
Being outdoors on a clear West Coast day.